We Honor Veterans
Snowline is a proud member of the We Honor Veterans Program and has attained its top status as a veteran provider. By partnering with the Department of Veteran Affairs and its resources, Snowline is in a unique position to compassionately provide the care and support that properly reflects our nations’ deep appreciation for service to our country.
Snowline’s Approach to Helping Veterans
- Snowline says ‘thank you for your service’ at every opportunity, and encourages Veterans to tell their stories and share their feelings.
- When possible, Snowline offers volunteers who are veterans, as only veterans know the bond they share.
- Snowline has a deep respect and appreciation for the sacrifice of the families of veterans.
- Snowline is supportive and non-judgmental and will always validate a veterans feelings and concerns.
- By being honest, sincere, caring and respectful, Snowline builds trust often allowing the burdens of war to come to full closure.
Snowline Welcomes our New Veteran Outreach Intern: Ashely O"Reilly
Ashley O’Reilly is a United States Navy Veteran who was Stationed in Norfolk Virginia on the USS. Harry S. Truman CVN 75 aircraft carrier, where she served as a Machinist Mate in the ships nuclear reactor department. During her four years of active duty, Ashley completed an eight-month deployment serving Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and one extensive ship-yard maintenance overhaul.
After her time in service, Ashley came back home to California to begin her journey in school and pursue a degree in gerontology. Ashley is excited to be working as Snowline’s new Veteran Outreach intern. She can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Meet the Snowline Bears: Snow and Linus
Thank you for the personal support you gave to our beloved father Jerome. While it is always hard to say good-bye, the caregivers from Snowline helped make the end peaceful and loving.
We will never forget your generosity.