We Honor Veterans
Snowline is a proud member of the We Honor Veterans Program and has attained its top status as a veteran provider. By partnering with the Department of Veteran Affairs and its resources, Snowline is in a unique position to compassionately provide the care and support that properly reflects our nations’ deep appreciation for service to our country.
Snowline’s Approach to Helping Veterans
- Snowline says ‘thank you for your service’ at every opportunity, and encourages Veterans to tell their stories and share their feelings.
- When possible, Snowline offers volunteers who are veterans, as only veterans know the bond they share.
- Snowline has a deep respect and appreciation for the sacrifice of the families of veterans.
- Snowline is supportive and non-judgmental and will always validate a veterans feelings and concerns.
- By being honest, sincere, caring and respectful, Snowline builds trust often allowing the burdens of war to come to full closure.
Snowline Welcomes our New Veteran Outreach Intern: April King
April King is a Navy Veteran that is originally from Tennessee. She was stationed on the USS Carl Vinson, an aircraft carrier out of San Diego, as a Nuclear Electrician’s Mate. During her six years of active duty, she completed an eleven-month deployment to the Persian Gulf and two extensive maintenance periods. She is currently attending Folsom Lake College as a pre-nursing student and is excited to be working as Snowline’s Veteran Outreach Intern. She can be reached by email at email@example.com
Thank you all so much for your caring assistance for my Mom, C. Rodriquez. You are all angels of mercy.