We Honor Veterans
Snowline is a proud member of the We Honor Veterans Program and has attained its top status as a veteran provider. By partnering with the Department of Veteran Affairs and its resources, Snowline is in a unique position to compassionately provide the care and support that properly reflects our nations’ deep appreciation for service to our country.
Snowline’s Approach to Helping Veterans
- Snowline says ‘thank you for your service’ at every opportunity, and encourages Veterans to tell their stories and share their feelings.
- When possible, Snowline offers volunteers who are veterans, as only veterans know the bond they share.
- Snowline has a deep respect and appreciation for the sacrifice of the families of veterans.
- Snowline is supportive and non-judgmental and will always validate a veterans feelings and concerns.
- By being honest, sincere, caring and respectful, Snowline builds trust often allowing the burdens of war to come to full closure.
Snowline Welcomes our New Veteran Outreach Intern: Ashely O"Reilly
Ashley O’Reilly is a United States Navy Veteran who was Stationed in Norfolk Virginia on the USS. Harry S. Truman CVN 75 aircraft carrier, where she served as a Machinist Mate in the ships nuclear reactor department. During her four years of active duty, Ashley completed an eight-month deployment serving Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and one extensive ship-yard maintenance overhaul.
After her time in service, Ashley came back home to California to begin her journey in school and pursue a degree in gerontology. Ashley is excited to be working as Snowline’s new Veteran Outreach intern. She can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Meet the Snowline Bears: Snow and Linus
"You made our experience/journey tolerable and helped smooth out the bumpy parts. The entire Snowline team was respectful, supportive, intuitive and competent. Thank you for being accessible at all hours, and thank you for doing what you do and being who you are."