We Honor Veterans
Snowline is a proud member of the We Honor Veterans Program and has attained its top status as a veteran provider. By partnering with the Department of Veteran Affairs and its resources, Snowline is in a unique position to compassionately provide the care and support that properly reflects our nations’ deep appreciation for service to our country.
Snowline’s Approach to Helping Veterans
- Snowline says ‘thank you for your service’ at every opportunity, and encourages Veterans to tell their stories and share their feelings.
- When possible, Snowline offers volunteers who are veterans, as only veterans know the bond they share.
- Snowline has a deep respect and appreciation for the sacrifice of the families of veterans.
- Snowline is supportive and non-judgmental and will always validate a veterans feelings and concerns.
- By being honest, sincere, caring and respectful, Snowline builds trust often allowing the burdens of war to come to full closure.
Meet the Snowline Bears: Snow and Linus
You are a wonderful organization. I’ve never met a kinder, more caring group of people. My husband Pete received the best care and I didn’t have to worry. Our community is very lucky to have you be there for us when we need help most.